Hotels & Resorts (Global) - Industry Report
- ID: 2396034
- November 2015
- Region: Global
- 450 pages
- Plimsoll Publishing Ltd
The Hotels & Resorts (Global) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the Hotels & Resorts (Global) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 400 companies, including ACCOR SA, GENTING MALAYSIA BERHAD and OUE LIMITED.
This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Hotels & Resorts (Global) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using The exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Hotels & Resorts (Global) report will tell you that 199 companies have a declining financial rating, while 77 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 400 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a two-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Hotels & Resorts (Global) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
The Hotels & Resorts (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Hotels & Resorts (Global) sector in 2015.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 400 largest Hotels & Resorts (Global) companies.
The Hotels & Resorts (Global) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example ACCOR HOTELS BELGIUM has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example BOSCOLO HOTELS S.P.A. is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over several years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 400 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (210.4 billion).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Hotels & Resorts (Global) industry.
Each business is analysed using an unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the "Plimsoll Chart". The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The "Plimsoll Chart" is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Hotels & Resorts (Global) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, names of directors and registration address.