- Published: June 2012
- Region: United States
Wineries & Distillers (Global)
- ID: 2396059
- January 2015
- Region: Global
- 210 pages
- Plimsoll Publishing Ltd
Plimsoll Publishing’s WINERIES & DISTILLERS (Global) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the WINERIES & DISTILLERS (Global) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 150 companies, including ARTHUR METZ, CASTLE BRANDS INC. and CRISTANOL.
This report (compiled in English language) includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years. Plimsoll Publishing’s latest WINERIES & DISTILLERS (Global) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this WINERIES & DISTILLERS (Global) report will tell you that 28 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 37 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 150 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a one-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the WINERIES & DISTILLERS (Global) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
Plimsoll’s WINERIES & DISTILLERS (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the WINERIES & DISTILLERS (Global) sector in 2013.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 150 largest WINERIES & DISTILLERS (Global) companies.
The WINERIES & DISTILLERS (Global) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example DISTILLERIE DE LA TOUR has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example COURVOISIER S.A.S is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 150 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure.
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the WINERIES & DISTILLERS (Global) industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Plimsoll WINERIES & DISTILLERS (Global) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.