This product is currently not available for purchase.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc,(MSO) Profile and Financials, plus Entertainment & Media Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratio and Financial Averages
- ID: 2420999
- February 2013
- 43 pages
- Plunkett Research Ltd
Why You Should Buy This Report:
A value-packed package of corporate financial analysis, for Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc (MSO), plus vital industry benchmarks and extensive operating ratios, along with an analysis of key industry trends. This is an extraordinarily useful and comprehensive package at a terrific price.
- Corporate financial analysis
- Complete set of important operating ratios, including EBITDA and Sales Per Employee as well as ROI, ROA, etc.
- Includes financials and ratios for this company and a vital set of comparisons to averages for all firms in its industry NAIC code
- In-depth analysis of this industry's key trends
- Competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
By Reading This Report, You Will:
Gain significant insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments. You will have the answer to these important industry questions:
- What is this firm's multi-year financial performance?
- How do its performance, balance sheet, cash flow and operating metrics compare to the averages for its industry?
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
About Plunkett Research, Ltd.
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett's products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
Introduction to the Entertainment & Media Industry
Multimedia Hub Homes Slowly Become a Reality/TVs are Internet Ready
DVR Market Evolves/Time-Shifting Hurts Advertisers
Apple’s iPod Set the Standard in the Music Industry/Pandora and Spotify Grow
Internet Film and TV Content Grows/Netflix Evolves to Focus on Online Delivery
Casino Expansion Underway in Select Locations, including Asia
New Platforms Revolutionize Electronic Games/Microsoft’s Kinect Raises the Standard
Radio Via IP Grows/The Era of Digital Radio Begins
Reality TV Dominates Broadcast Programming/Falling Ratings Force Networks to Find New Ways to Distribute Content
Cable and Satellite TV Lose Subscribers to Free Internet Options
Video-on-Demand (VOD) and Subscription Video-on-Demand (SVOD) Reap Extra Revenues
Telecom Companies, Including AT&T and Verizon, Compete in the Television Market
Television Ads Evolve to Face New Challenges
High-Definition Grows—HDTV and Blu-ray DVDs/3-D TV Disappoints
Movie Attendance Rises/Film Companies Innovate with 3-D, Digital Projection and Enhanced Cinema Experiences
China and India Expand Film and TV Production Activity
Global Broadband Market Nears 2 Billion Subscribers, Fixed and Wireless
Entertainment-Based Retailing, including Power Towns
Videos Via Cellphone and Mobile TV Gain Subscribers
Newspapers and Magazines Face Difficult Times
Kindle, Tablets like iPad and Smartphones like iPhone Deliver Entertainment/eBook Sales Soar
Virtual Worlds Open Up New Revenue Sources for Games Publishers223-D Games Open New Opportunities/Some Safety Concerns Arise
Multi-Player Gaming (MMORPGs) is Strong Worldwide
Online Play/Social Gaming on the Rise
App Downloads Reach Nearly 50 Billion Yearly
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc