- Language: English
- 191 Pages
- Published: June 2012
- Region: Asia
Analysis of the Argentinean and Chilean Contact Center Outsourcing Services Market 2013
- ID: 2481511
- February 2013
- Region: Argentina, Chile
- 98 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
The contact center outsourcing services market witnessed growth in revenue and workstations in Argentina and Chile during 2011 and 2012. The economic downturn in Europe and United States slowed demand from existing customers abroad, especially for companies with offshore campaigns and telemarketing operations to Spain.
This research service examines the market engineering measurements as well as market drivers and restraints. It presents forecasts and trends in both countries, and includes market share and competitive analyses. It also breaks down outsourcing services by industry vertical, contact medium, interaction type, and service type. The study period is 2011-2019; the base year is 2012.
KEY QUESTIONS THIS STUDY WILL ANSWER
- Are the markets growing? How long will they continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What is the status of the industry within these countries? Are the industries structured correctly to reach further growth?
- What are the key drivers and restraints for growth In Argentina and Chile?
- How will the structure of these markets change over time? What are the key competitors to watch?
- Are the products and services offered meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed? Will current products/services become commoditized?
- How will offshore services evolve in the short and medium terms?
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY - CEO'S PERSPECTIVE
1. Offshore deals decreased in both Argentina and Chile in 2012.
2. New opportunities will come from specialized business process outsourcing services.
3. Unionization conflicts are considered a distressing alarm for Chilean contact centers.
4. Atento remains the top company in the Argentinean and Chilean markets.
5. Large competitors with global presence, such as Teletech and Sitel, reduced operations in the region. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Total Contact Center Outsourcing Services Market
- Argentinean and Chilean External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
Forecasts and Trends - Argentinean Market
Forecasts and Trends - Chilean Market
Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Argentinean Market
Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Chilean Market
Outsourcing Services - Argentina
Outsourcing Services - Chile
The Last Word