- Language: English
- 105 Pages
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Global
2013 Preqin Alternatives Investment Consultant Review
- Published: December 2012
- Region: Global
- 251 Pages
The 2013 Preqin Alternatives Investment Consultant Review contains over 340 investment consultant profiles, offering the most comprehensive source of intelligence on this important section of the market.
The Review provides consultant profiles detailing information on the types of services offered, asset classes covered, key financial information, direct contact information for relevant contacts and much more.
It is a vital tool for fund managers and marketers looking to build relationships with these important custodians of institutional investor capital. The Review is also an important resource for consultants seeking to maintain an accurate overview of the market, and for investors utilizing and considering the services of consultants.
Key content includes:
- Vital analysis on all aspects of the alternatives investment consultant universe. Includes key trends plus information on the market’s make-up.
- Listings for 1,800 investors in alternatives showing which consultants they are advised by in specific asset classes.
- Specific intelligence on activity in private equity, real estate, hedge funds and infrastructure included in all analysis and profiles.
- Comprehensive profiles for over 340 investment consultants.
- Profiles include key individual contact information, areas of speciality, financial information, service coverage etc.
- Views on the current alternatives landscape from our recent survey of investment consultants.
- Results of our in-depth investor survey showing investor satisfaction with their consultants and other key information.
- League tables. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Executive Summary
2. Data Sources/Methodology
3. Review of Alternatives Investment Consultants
- Nature of Consultancy Services Provided
- Number of Clients Served
- Number of Employees
- Location of Headquarters
- Year of Establishment
- Proportion of Consultants Offering Services in Each Asset Class
4. Investor Use of Investment Consultants
Proportion of Institutional Investors Using Investment Consultants (including by Region, Investor Type, Asset Class and by Size of Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Fund and Infrastructure Allocation)
5. lnvestor Survey
- Fund Selection
- Access to Top-Tier Funds
- Due Diligence
- Portfolio Allocations
- Customer Services
- Accurate Market Predictions
- Frequency of Consultant Reviews
- Likelihood of Seeking New or Additional Advice in Next 12 Months
- Value for Money
- Attributes Considered When Reviewing a Consultant
- Advice Given as a Result of Current Market Conditions
- Investor Satisfaction in Key Areas
6. Alternatives Investment Consultant Survey
- Key Geographies and Strategies
- Levels of Investment and Key Issues
7. Investment Consultants for 25 Prominent Investors in Alternatives
8. Listings of Investors Showing Investment Consultants Used
9. League Table of Investment Consultants
10. Attributes Directory of Investment Consultants
11. Profiles of Alternatives Investment Consultants