- Language: English
- Published: December 2012
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Alico, Inc.,(ALCO) Profile and Financials, plus Food Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratio and Financial Averages
- ID: 2512327
- June 2014
- 44 pages
- Plunkett Research Ltd
Why You Should Buy This Report:
A value-packed package of corporate financial analysis, for Alico, Inc. (ALCO), plus vital industry benchmarks and extensive operating ratios, along with an analysis of key industry trends. This is an extraordinarily useful and comprehensive package at a terrific price.
- Corporate financial analysis
- Complete set of important operating ratios, including EBITDA and Sales Per Employee as well as ROI, ROA, etc.
- Includes financials and ratios for this company and a vital set of comparisons to averages for all firms in its industry NAIC code
- In-depth analysis of this industry's key trends
- Competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
By Reading This Report, You Will:
Gain significant insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments. You will have the answer to these important industry questions:
- What is this firm's multi-year financial performance?
- How do its performance, balance sheet, cash flow and operating metrics compare to the averages for its industry?
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
About Plunkett Research, Ltd.
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett's products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
INDUSTRY TRENDS - 1
Introduction to the Food & Beverage Industry - 1
The Globalization of the Food Industry/China Exports Packaged Foods - 4
Agricultural Biotechnology Scores Breakthroughs but Causes Controversy/Selective Breeding Offers a Compromise - 5
Ethanol Production Soared, But U.S. Federal Subsidy Expires - 7
Obesity Sparks Government Action/Snack Foods Get Healthier - 8
Childhood Obesity Brings About Changes in Marketing/Federal Program Targets Children - 11
Dietary Fats Are Under Scrutiny/Many Restaurants Forced to List Calories - 11
Organic Food Sales Post Growth - 12
Gluten Free Foods Market Grows - 13
Functional Foods Promise Health Benefits - 13
Food Labeling Gets Further Federal Backing/Wal-Mart Institutes New Food Label Program - 14
McDonald’s Dominates the Global Fast Food Market - 15
Manhattan’s FreshDirect sets the Pace in Grocery Sales Over the Internet - 16
Food Safety Becomes a Massive Consumer, Industry and Regulatory Issue - 16
AgTech: Agriculture Technologies Market Grows Worldwide - 17
Aquaculture Gains Major Fish Supply Market Share - 18
Food & Commodity Prices Are a Major Global Problem for Consumers & the Food Industry Overall - 18
Packaging Technology Improves/Wal-Mart and Coca-Cola Boost Packaging Sustainability - 19
Retail Technologies Leap Ahead - 20
RFID Drives Inventory Management Evolution - 22
Wal-Mart Dominates U.S. Retailing but Looks Overseas for Growth - 24
Private Label Brands Grow in Share of Total Store Sales - 25
K-Cups and Single Serving Systems Soar/Shift from Coffee Sector to Soft Drinks as Consumers Continue to be Willing to Pay for Convenience - 25
Company Profile - 27
Alico, Inc.27Company Financials - 29
Industry Averages - 34
USA, CHN, IND