This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PacWest Bancorp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PacWest Bancorp" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PacWest Bancorp"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PacWest Bancorp (PacWest) is a bank holding company. The company, along with its subsidiary, offers a range of commercial and retail banking products and services to individuals and small and medium-sized businesses. The company accepts deposits including time deposits and demand deposits. It also offers loans such as commercial and industrial loans, real estate loans and consumer loans. It provides asset-based lending services to small businesses. The company offers international banking, multi-state deposit, investment services and international financing. PacWest operates through its network of full-service community banking branches in California, Connecticut, Delaware, Utah, Arizona, Michigan, Ohio, Texas, Nevada and Maryland. PacWest is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
1 PacWest Bancorp - Business Analysis
1.1 PacWest Bancorp - Company Overview
1.2 PacWest Bancorp - Business Description
1.3 PacWest Bancorp - Major Products and Services
2 PacWest Bancorp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 PacWest Bancorp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 PacWest Bancorp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 PacWest Bancorp - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
2.2.2 PacWest Bancorp - Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 PacWest Bancorp - Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 PacWest Bancorp - Valuation
2.3 PacWest Bancorp - Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 PacWest Bancorp - Market Capitalization
2.3.2 PacWest Bancorp - Efficiency
2.3.3 PacWest Bancorp - Valuation
3 PacWest Bancorp - Recent Developments
4 PacWest Bancorp - SWOT Analysis
4.1 PacWest Bancorp - SWOT Analysis - Overview
4.2 PacWest Bancorp - Strengths
4.3 PacWest Bancorp - Weaknesses
4.4 PacWest Bancorp - Opportunities
4.5 PacWest Bancorp - Threats
5 PacWest Bancorp - Company Statement
6 PacWest Bancorp - History
7 PacWest Bancorp - Key Employees
8 PacWest Bancorp - Key Employee Biographies
9 PacWest Bancorp - Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 PacWest Bancorp - Head Office
9.2 PacWest Bancorp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: PacWest Bancorp - Major Products and Services
Table 2: PacWest Bancorp - Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: PacWest Bancorp - Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: PacWest Bancorp - Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: PacWest Bancorp - History
Table 6: PacWest Bancorp - Key Employees
Table 7: PacWest Bancorp - Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: PacWest Bancorp - Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: PacWest Bancorp - Total Income and Net Profit
Figure 2: PacWest Bancorp - Financial Position
Figure 3: PacWest Bancorp - Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: PacWest Bancorp - Valuation
Figure 5: PacWest Bancorp - Market Capitalization
Figure 6: PacWest Bancorp - Efficiency
Figure 7: PacWest Bancorp - Valuation