"J C Bamford Excavators Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "J C Bamford Excavators Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "J C Bamford Excavators Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "J C Bamford Excavators Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
J C Bamford Excavators Ltd (JCB) is a manufacturer of construction equipment based in the UK. The company designs, develops, manufactures and supplies a wide range of machineries. Its portfolio of products includes handlers, wheeled loaders, attachments, compact excavators, tractors, lighting tower, forklifts, excavators, telescopic handlers, generators, wheeled loaders, vibratory compactors, vibratory tandem rollers and other utility vehicles. The company also provides construction equipment financing and leasing services. Furthermore, it offers insurance products including liability insurance, own and hired in plant insurance, short term hired in plant insurance, motor fleet insurance, hired out plant insurance and bespoke insurance broking service. JCB through its product and service offerings serves various industries such as construction, agriculture, government and defence, waste and recycling, and power generations. The company operates in more than 150 countries across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Oceania. JCB is headquartered in Rocester, Staffordshire, the UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations