• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Global Water Market 2014: Meeting the World's Water and Wastewater Needs Until 2018
Global Water Intelligence, April 2013, Pages +: 1600
Updated, rewritten and expanded Global Water Market 2014 is an essential tool for planning your business strategy over the next five years:
- Country chapters have been extended to include exclusive information on procurement models and supply chains unique to each country market
- Our most comprehensive country trend reports to date – they now include expanded forecasts and historical trends
- Company profiles of major international players, so you can assess your position in the market against the dominant global players
- Global and country-by-country forecasts – your guide to the best opportunities for the private sector
- Comprehensive introduction to the water cycle
The global economic recovery may have been slow and the municipal market disappointing, but lucrative opportunities are still emerging providing you have access to exclusive market intelligence.
Global Water Market 2014 identifies the best global opportunities for private sector participation and investment over the next five years. The report is an essential resource for planning your business strategy and for expanding your business into these profitable country markets. It provides in-depth and exclusive information on emerging trends and opportunities, why it is worth your investment and how to get involved at the earliest stages. In-depth country chapters for the most significant water markets explain market structures, government policies and reveal exclusive current and future project information – providing you with deep market insight that will give you the edge over your regional competitors.
A comprehensive introduction to the global water industry
The report also provides a complete introduction to the water market. It covers the entire water cycle - including an overview of market dynamics, procurement systems, finance, technologies and industrial water; profiles of the most important market players; and an explanation of our market forecast.
Compiling information, forecasts and data for all the key markets into a single resource, this unique report allows you to compare the best opportunities for your business. Accompanying datasets allow you to manipulate and extract this fresh data to create and present your business strategy. Now more than ever, Global Water Market is the essential resource for your business planning.
Features for 2014
Expanded country profiles - how to access the market
A brand new section at the end of each country chapter on procurement models and supply chains gives invaluable advice from market insiders on how to do business in that country. By interviewing over 300 industry experts – including consulting engineers, equipment suppliers with an existing market presence, ministries and procurement agencies – we reveal how the market really works in practice.
To guarantee success in new markets, this report gives you crucial inside information researched using our excellent network of contacts. The report reveals:
- The procurement processes and market penetration strategies that international companies need to use in order to access new markets
- Supply chain analysis including key market players
- The relationships you need to form with consultants, contractors, operators and equipment suppliers for success
- Possible ways to enter the supply chain alongside the dominant market players
Country trend reports
The country snapshots of 2011 have been upgraded to ‘country trend reports’, as they now offer an overview of historical trends and expanded forecasts on the water and wastewater treatment industry for each country. These short reports are essential reference tools for your presentations and reports - presenting all the vital data, information and indicators you need for each country in easily accessible tables, graphs and charts.
At a glance, you have access to:
- Market forecasts for water and wastewater utilities
- Historical data and future trends for the water and wastewater treatment industry
- Current and future projects
For each of the 27 in-depth country profiles the report covers:
- Context and overview of market challenges
- Water sector organisation and structure
- Government’s water strategy
- Water availability and demand
- Municipal water and wastewater infrastructure
- Water finance
- Private sector participation
- Procurement models process
- Supply chain analysis
- Current and future key projects
- Future market direction
- Market forecast
Data Sets Include:
For water and wastewater:
- Country-by-country utility market forecast
- Country-by-country indicators
- Country-by-country utility equipment market forecast
- Global industrial market forecast
- Global water sector mergers and acquisitions since 2000
Who should read this report
Major water companies – asses your position in the market against other competing, global players and increase your market share with exclusive information on emerging opportunities. Identify which segments of your business are best suited to new markets and opportunities with our analysis of the market structures, procurement processes and supply chains unique to each region.
Investors and financiers – identify the best investment opportunities over the next 5 years with our in-depth country profiles and country trend reports. We show you the historical trends and forecast future developments for around 100 countries, so you can identify the projects and markets which promise the best return on your investment.
Equipment suppliers, engineers and consultants – find out about procurement models and supply chains, so you can understand how to succeed in new markets from the perspective of industry insiders. You can track the major projects being developed and find out which water challenges will create opportunities for your services.
Policy makers, water utilities and aid agencies – find detailed examples on organisational structure, financial mechanisms and operational management.
Global Water Market
Volume 1: Introduction and The Americas
8. Costa Rica
9. Dominican Republic
11. El Salvador
18. Trinidad and Tobago
19. United States of America
Volume 2: Europe and Africa
30. Côte d’Ivoire
33. Czech Republic
57. Russian Federation
61. South Africa
70. United Kingdom
Volume 3: Middle East and Asia Pacific
82. Korea, Republic
88. New Zealand
93. Saudi Arabia
95. Sri Lanka
99. United Arab Emirates
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.