This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Orbis S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Orbis S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Orbis S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Orbis S.A. (Orbis) is a tourism and hotel group based in Poland. The company's key facilities consists of suites and rooms, health and fitness centers, restaurants and bars, and cafes. It also offers tennis courts, horse riding, swimming pools, boat cruises, golf courses, and conference and meeting rooms. Orbis operates its hotels under Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis, and Etap names. As of December 2013, the company operates a total of 63 hotels including 52 owned hotels, one leased hotel, three hotels under management agreements and seven franchised properties across 28 cities in Poland and Lithuania. he company operates its hotels in collaboration with Accor Hotels and under Accor brands namely Ibis, Ibis budget, Novotel, Mercure, Sofitel, and ibis Styles. Orbis is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
1 Orbis S.A. - Business Analysis
1.1 Orbis S.A. - Company Overview
1.2 Orbis S.A. - Business Description
1.3 Orbis S.A. - Major Products and Services
2 Orbis S.A. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Orbis S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Orbis S.A. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Orbis S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Orbis S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Orbis S.A. - Solvency
2.2.4 Orbis S.A. - Valuation
2.3 Orbis S.A. - Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Orbis S.A. - Efficiency
2.3.2 Orbis S.A. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Orbis S.A. - SWOT Analysis
3.1 Orbis S.A. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
3.2 Orbis S.A. - Strengths
3.3 Orbis S.A. - Weaknesses
3.4 Orbis S.A. - Opportunities
3.5 Orbis S.A. - Threats
4 Orbis S.A. - History
5 Orbis S.A. - Key Employees
6 Orbis S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
7 Orbis S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Orbis S.A. - Head Office
7.2 Orbis S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Orbis S.A. - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Orbis S.A. - Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Orbis S.A. - Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Orbis S.A. - Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Orbis S.A. - History
Table 6: Orbis S.A. - Key Employees
Table 7: Orbis S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Orbis S.A. - Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Orbis S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Orbis S.A. - Financial Position
Figure 3: Orbis S.A. - Solvency
Figure 4: Orbis S.A. - Valuation
Figure 5: Orbis S.A. - Efficiency
Figure 6: Orbis S.A. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset