- Language: English
- 740 Pages
- Published: February 2012
Global Insolvency & Restructuring Review 2013/14
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Global
- Euromoney Trading Ltd
With insolvency and restructuring being a hot topic following the global financial crisis, the Global Insolvency & Restructuring Review 2013/14 analyses the ongoing changes in insolvency and restructuring within the global market through a series of in-depth and informative chapters contributed by leading market professionals. The new edition features a unique directory of over 1,050 key insolvency and restructuring companies active in the global financial markets.
The latest Global Insolvency & Restructuring Review 2013/14 analyses the ongoing changes in insolvency and restructuring within the global market through a series of in-depth and informative chapters contributed by leading market professionals.
The new edition features our unique industry directory of over 1,050 key insolvency and restructuring companies active in the global financial markets.
Topics include: insurance and reinsurance, insolvency and restructuring law reform in the Middle East, bank recovery and resolution in Europe, insolvency and restructuring in Central and Eastern Europe, the Insolvency Section (IS) of the International Bar Association, and the work of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law.
Country market reports provide an overview of insolvency and restructuring issues in Belgium, Brazil,Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Kuwait, Netherlands, Portugal, South Africa, Sweden, Ukraine, among others.
A truly global and unique industry directory of over 1,050 key insolvency and restructuring companies active in the global financial markets. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Foreword: The four pillars by Gordon Stewart, President, INSOL International and Partner, Allen & Overy LLP
Towards a European framework for bank recovery and resolution
Mediation and insolvency: Eastern European trends
The Insolvency Section (IS) of the International Bar Association (IBA)
Facilitating cross-border cooperation and coordination in insolvency: The work of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law
Insurers and reinsurers: An enhanced framework for resolution and recovery?
Run off:.dealing with data
Central and Eastern Europe - insolvency and restructuring overview
COUNTRY AND REGIONAL REVIEWS
- Belgium - The Belgian Continuity Law: Four years on
- Finland - Recent developments in the insolvency law regime: Efficiency and timing of the proceedings in focus
- Finland - Restructuring market in Finland
- Germany - A fresh start for German insolvency law: Successful early experiences involving protective shield proceedings
- Germany - Restructuring trends and practical experiences with the new insolvency law "ESUG"
- Greece - Pre-insolvency proceedings under Greek Law: Some critical thoughts
- Iceland - The financial restructuring of Iceland
- Ireland - SME restructuring in Ireland
- Italy - Recent amendments to the Insolvency Act concerning composition with creditors and debt restructuring agreements
- Luxembourg - Efficiency of financial collateral arrangements in case of insolvency in Luxembourg and abroad
- Netherlands - Recent developments in Dutch restructurings
- Netherlands - The Dutch restructuring market environment and the emergence of the ‘Chief Restructuring Officer'
- Norway - Debt reorganisation in Norway: A preference for private processes in failing regulations
- Portugal - Emerging restructuring trends in Portugal
- Portugal - The relevance of insolvency law: Is it a trend that will stay?
- Sweden - Tough times favouring smarter borrowers and lenders
- Sweden - Swedish insolvency: Some disclosures
- Switzerland - Attachment in Switzerland: New opportunities for creditors
- Turkey - Restructuring trends in Turkey
- Ukraine - Reform of bank insolvency legislation in Ukraine
- Recent developments in insolvency and restructuring in the Middle East
- Shifting sands: Insolvency and restructuring law reform in the Middle East
- Kuwait - One size does not fit all: The Kuwait experience
- South Africa - Developments in the South African restructuring market
- South Africa - Business rescue in South Africa: Two years on
- Hong Kong - Cross-border insolvency: The law and development in Hong Kong
- Brazil - The importance of proper exit planning in Brazil