- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Butterfield Private Banking: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis 2013
- Published: June 2013
- Region: Global, Bermuda
- 17 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
Butterfield Private Banking (BPB) is the private banking and wealth management arm of Butterfield Group (Butterfield), a Bermuda-based full service community bank. BPB offers wealth management and asset management services to HNWIs (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. Wealth management services of the company comprise private banking, personal trust, asset management, fiduciary services, and personal investment management services.
Butterfield Private Banking: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in-depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
Butterfield Private Banking: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. The report follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique resource.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Butterfield Private Banking' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
-Butterfield Private Banking