- Language: English
- Published: May 2013
CRA Training Series Vol. 2 - Identifying and Screening Investigators 2013
- ID: 2567672
- May 2013
- Cambridge Healthtech Institute
Identifying and Screening Investigators focuses on the characteristics of good clinical investigators and the process of finding investigators who meet the needs of the protocol, the formal plan for the study. Included are procedures for investigator identification and screening, first contact and investigator selection. This highly engaging manual also includes exercises allowing the reader to apply their new knowledge to their real-world work environment.
Specifically, the manual will do the following:
- Present background material on the role of investigators in clinical research.
- Describe procedures for identifying potential study sites and investigators.
- Suggest procedures for contacting potential investigators.
- Describe elements of a site feasibility evaluation.
- Suggest criteria for selecting investigators.
Publications in this 7 volume set include:
Volume 1-An Overview of Drug Development
Volume 2-Identifying and Screening Investigators
Volume 3-Conducting the Pre-study Visit
Volume 4-Conducting the Study Initiation Visits
Volume 5-Conducting Routine Monitoring Visits
Volume 6-The CRA's Reference for Adverse Events
Volume 7-Test Your Knowledge