Mercadona, S.A.: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- ID: 2599903
- December 2014
- 20 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Mercadona S.A.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview key facts major products and services SWOT analysis business description company history key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mercadona S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mercadona S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths weaknesses opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations company history major products and services key employees and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mercadona S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mercadona S.A. (Mercadona) is a supermarket chain operator based in Spain. The company principally retails a comprehensive range of food products pharmacy items personal hygiene items fish and meat green groceries delicatessens bakery cosmetics perfumeries animal food beverages dairy products coffee and tea frozen food and skin care. All these products are sold under private label brands such as Hacendado Bosque Verde Deliplus and Compy. Apart from in-store customers even shop products online or order through telephone. The company operates a network of supermarkets with an average sales area of 1,500 sq. m. located across 45 provinces in 15 autonomous communities besides managing 10 distribution centers. Mercadona is headquartered in Valencia Spain. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Mercadona SA
2 Mercadona SA - Key Employees
3 Mercadona SA - Major Products and Services
4 Mercadona SA - History
5 Mercadona SA - Company Statement
6 Mercadona SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Mercadona SA - Head Office
7 Mercadona SA - Business Analysis
7.1 Mercadona SA - Company Overview
7.2 Mercadona SA - Business Description
8 Mercadona SA - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Mercadona SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Mercadona SA - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Multiple Channels Selling Strategy
8.2.2 Strength - Strong Supplier Network
8.2.3 Strength - Leading Market Position
8.3 Mercadona SA - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Dependence on the Spanish Market
8.3.2 Weaknesses - Low Return on Equity
8.4 Mercadona SA - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - New Outlets Drive Growth
8.4.2 Opportunities - Private Labels Gaining Momentum
8.4.3 Opportunities - Positive Outlook for Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in Europe
8.5 Mercadona SA - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Evolving Consumer Preferences
8.5.2 Threats - Shortage of Skilled Labor
8.5.3 Threats - Expansion by Competitor
9.2 Mercadona SA - Ratio Definitions