Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. (103590) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 2607083
- September 2014
- 30 pages
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. (103590) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. (Iljin Electric) is a global heavy electric equipment manufacturing company. It focuses on electric power, telecommunication and base materials industries. The company offers products in diverse areas of industries such as power equipment for transmission and transformation, power distribution automation systems; circuit breaker, pumps, industrial use motors, high-voltage, ultra-high-voltage and super-high-voltage power cables, copper, optical fiber telecommunication cable, LAN cable, cu wire, electronic material, and environment. The company sells its products in 73 countries around the world. It operates as a subsidiary of Iljin Holdings Co., Ltd. Iljin Electric is headquartered in Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-Do, South Korea.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. - Key Facts
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. - History
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. - Business Description
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - R&D Activities
Strength - Wide Product Portfolio
Strength - Strong Market Position
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Liquidity Position
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Transformer Market
Opportunity - Infrastructure Spending Worldwide
Opportunity - New Contracts
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Highly Regulated Environment
Threat - Rapid Changes in Technology
Threat - Volatile Raw Material Prices
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd., Key Facts
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd., History
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Iljin Electric Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts