Standard & Poor's Applies Revised Bank Criteria To The German Cooperative Banking Sector And Core Subs Dec 11
- Language: English
- Published: December 2011
- Region: Germany
'DZ PRIVATBANK S.A.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business. 'DZ PRIVATBANK S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'DZ PRIVATBANK S.A.' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- DZ Privatbank S.A. (DZ Privatbank) is the private banking and wealth management subsidiary of DZ Bank Group, one of the largest financial institutions by assets in Luxembourg. DZ Privatbank S.A. offers range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth clients (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), wealthy families and investment funds. The bank offers professional management services to clients having at EUR1.0 million in investable assets.
- Key products and services offered by the bank include private banking, financing, and investment fund solutions. DZ Privatbank S.A. offers its portfolio management services to clients with minimum investable assets worth EUR1 million. Assets under management (AuM) of DZ Privatbank S.A. stood at EUR13.5 billion (US$17.3 billion) as on December 31, 2012. The bank had historical AuM figure of EUR12.7 billion (US$16.3 billion) as on December 31, 2011, which stood at EUR10.5 billion (US$13.5 billion) as on December 31, 2010. The bank has a presence in Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, and Singapore. DZ Privatbank S.A. is headquartered in Luxembourg. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations
- DZ PRIVATBANK S.A.