- Language: English
- 39 Pages
- Published: August 2014
Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (Private Banking): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: September 2013
- Region: Switzerland
- 17 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
'Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (Private Banking): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business. 'Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (Private Banking): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (Private Banking)' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (BCV) is a private banking and wealth management services provider in Switzerland. The company offers its services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs, clients with assets worth US$1 million or more assets excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. In addition to its private banking and wealth management services, the company is a major traditional bank in Vaud Canton in Switzerland. Key services offered by the company include private banking, management mandates, financial planning, real estate financing, pension services, tax planning, and estate planning.
- Assets under management of the company, which included private and institutional clients, stood at CHF61.7 billion as on June 30, 2012. The company had historical AuM figures of 59.2 billion as on December 31, 2011, which stood at CHF58.3 billion as on December 31, 2010, CHF58.4 billion as on December 31, 2009, and CHF50.5 billion as on December 31, 2008. The company has a presence in Broye, Gros-de-Vaud, Chablais and Alpes vaudoises, Lavaux, Lausanne, Morges, Nyon, Nord vaudois, and Riviera in Switzerland. Banque Cantonale Vaudoise is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland." SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
- Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (Private Banking)