City Travel Briefing: New York City
- ID: 2691563
- September 2015
- Region: New York
- 38 pages
- Euromonitor International
New York City is ready to welcome 10 million more visitors, thanks to its ability to reach new markets and continuously diversify its travel and tourism offer. To keep the momentum and retain its positioning as a top city destination, New York is further enhancing its exposure domestically and abroad.
The City Travel Briefing: New York City global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
Product coverage: Activities, Booking, Flows, Lodging, Travel Modes, Traveller Profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.