City Travel Briefing: São Paulo
- ID: 2691668
- August 2015
- 39 pages
- Euromonitor International
São Paulo is a “must visit” destination in Brazil due to its wide variety of attractions and cultural diversity. Always referred to as a business destination, the city is successfully repositioning itself as a leisure destination and attracting a larger number of tourists each year.
The City Travel Briefing: São Paulo global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
Product coverage: Activities, Booking, Flows, Lodging, Travel Modes, Traveller Profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.