- Language: English
- Published: February 2013
- Region: Global
Comprehensive Review of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Published: July 2012
- Region: Global
- CME Group
Offered in full-color video and digitally mastered audio, this activity is available in a variety of media formats to meet your needs — DVD, MP4, MP3, and audio CD. These formats allow you to control both the pace — and place — at which you learn. Tailor your learning to your own schedule, convenience, and location, without travel costs and precious time away from your practice.
- Stop and start as often as needed.
- Catch key elements of each slide.
- Listen to lectures on audio as you commute or exercise.
The Comprehensive Review of Obstetrics and Gynecology is designed to focus on complex diseases that affect more than 5% of relevant populations in women. It also targets common yet complex medical problems where quality of care can be advanced.
This enduring material is designed to provide practicing obstetricians and gynecologists with a CME program focusing on closing professional practice gaps in patient care provided by general obstetricians and gynecologists.
- Use more effective counseling for women seeking contraception about options for long-term reversible contraception.
- Illustrate confident insertion of the two available intrauterine systems: Mirena and Paragard with a low rate of complications such as uterine perforation or malpositioned IUD.
Oakstone Medical Publishing is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Oakstone Medical Publishing designates this enduring material for a maximum of 29.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Date of Original Release: July 1, 2012
Date Credits Expire: July 1, 2015
Estimated Time to Complete: 29.75 hours
CME credit is awarded upon successful completion of a course evaluation and post-test.
* Note on formats:
DVD: Includes 15 DVDs and 2 MP4 digital discs with carrying case, 1 CD-ROM syllabus, and CME information.
CD: Includes audio 34 CDs and 1 MP3 digital disc with carrying case, 1 CD-ROM syllabus, and CME information. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Topics & Speakers
- Spontaneous Abortion and Termination of Pregnancy
Maria Isabel Rodriguez, MD, MPH
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
Linda D. Bradley, MD
- Pelvic Pain, Dysmenorrhea, and Chronic Pelvic Pain
Howard T. Sharp, MD
- Genital Tract Infections
Khady Diouf, MD
- Uterine Myomas and Endometrial Polyps
Victor Y. Fujimoto, MD
- Endometriosis and Adenomyosis
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Robert L. Barbieri, MD
- Hormonal and Intrauterine Contraception
- Menopause and Hormone Therapy
Andrew M. Kaunitz, MD
- Vulvar Diseases
Lynette J. Margesson, MD, FRCPC
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Cheryl B. Iglesia, MD, FACOG
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Marc R. Laufer, MD
Richard H. Reindollar, MD
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
Sandra Ann Carson, MD
- The Infertile Couple
Marcelle I. Cedars, MD
- Screening for Lower Genital Tract Neoplasia
Alan G. Waxman, MD, MPH
- Endometrial Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Daniel L. Clarke-Pearson, MD
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
Donald Peter Goldstein, MD
- Preconception and Prenatal Care
Haywood L. Brown, MD
- Prenatal Diagnosis
Louise E. Wilkins-Haug, MD, PhD
- Drugs and Medications in Pregnancy
Lewis B. Holmes, MD
- Venous Thromboembolic Disease
Charles J. Lockwood, MD
- Diabetes in Pregnancy
Donald R. Coustan, MD
- Infections in Pregnancy
Robert J. Stiller, MD
- Preterm Labor
Vincenzo Berghella, MD
- Antepartum Hemorrhage
Michael J. Paidas, MD
- Multiple Pregnancy
Julian N. Robinson, MD
- Fetal Anomalies
Sabrina D. Craigo, MD
- Antepartum/Intrapartum Fetal Surveillance
David A. Miller, MD, FACOG
- Intrauterine Fetal Demise
Ruth C. Fretts, MD, MPH
- Induction/Augmentation of Labor
- Endocrine Emergencies in Obstetrics
- Postpartum Hemorrhage
Errol R. Norwitz, MD, PhD
Baha M. Sibai, MD
- Operative Delivery
Aaron B. Caughey, MD, PhD