Teen OnTrack - The Latest Trends in the Youth Market
- ID: 2695677
- September 2016
- Region: United Kingdom
- Swapit Research
The OnTrack monthly report is designed to keep you up to speed with what's going on in teens' lives. It includes their favourite things like TV programmes, websites and music artists presented as a top 10 list for each section.
The research comes directly from teens themselves providing us with an insight into their thinking on a monthly basis and keeping you up to date with the latest trends in the youth market.
The data is collected from an online survey conducted with young people who are members of an online a trading platform for kids. This month's report is based on 318 13-15 year olds and 275 16-18 year olds.
- Lifestyle: Food, Drink, Brands
- Leisure: Music, Books, Magazines, TV, Film, Board Games, Toys, Video Games
- School & Beyond: What they talk about at school, Shopping (online & offline), Eating out and more.
- Understand recent trends to maximise future media campaign effectiveness.
- Assess whether your media budgets are spent effectively.
- Increase sales by seeing new opportunities as they emerge.
- Measure success of product launches and media spend.
- Custom questions available.
- Improve targeting on the media channels they visit (favourite websites, TV programmes).
- Commentary and insight from youth experts.
* If purchasing a single month's subscription you will receive the latest published report.
1) What do they talk about?
2) TV programmes
5) Computer/ Video Games
6) Toys & Gadgets
8) TV Character/ Presenter
11) Online Store
12) Shop/ Retail store
14) Places to Eat Out
15) Board Games