Permian Basin Map 2013
- ID: 2702370
- February 2013
- Region: North America
- Hart Energy Publishing
The Permian Basin wall map outlines the main geologic features of the region and the major crude-oil infrastructure. It shows the areas where unconventional resource plays are being pursued, and were completed horizontal Wolfcamp and Bone Spring wells have been drilled. Insets detail the rig counts in the basin, and also illustrate the top acreage holders in the resource plays.
Laminated Wall Map 24" x 36"
- Rig Count: Top Five Permian Counties
- Permian Basin Rig Count for 2011 & 2012
- Permian Basin Unconventional Production Forecast by HC Type
- Top Permian Basin Operators by Acreage
- Current and Proposed Pipeline and Railroad
- Play Boundaries
- Completed Wells and Refineries