Fukoku Co.,Ltd. (5185) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 2715278
- December 2013
- 27 pages
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. (5185) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. (Fukoku) is a Japanese-based industrial rubber company. It manufactures and sells of industrial rubber products. The company’s product portfolio include wiper blade rubbers; seal products such as diaphragms, radiator gaskets and piston seals; anti-vibration products like torque rods, air suspensions, rubber dampers, viscous dampers, door couplings and cabin suspension mounts and ultrasonic motors like non-magnetic motors, hollow-type motors, f12 motors, and ring-type motors. Fukoku also offers a wide range of ceramics, processed metal plates and bio related products such as culture bags used by healthcare companies in their research.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. - Key Facts
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. - Key Employees
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. - History
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. - Company Statement
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. - Business Description
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Well-established Network of Subsidiaries
Strength - Diversified Product Portfolio
Strength - R&D Infrastructure
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Decline in Liquidity Position
Weakness - Decreasing Operational Efficiency
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth in Wiper Market
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for US Seal Market
Opportunity - Growth Opportunities in Emerging Markets
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Challenge of Environmental Regulations
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Fukoku Co.,Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Fukoku Co.,Ltd., Key Facts
Fukoku Co.,Ltd., Key Employees
Fukoku Co.,Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Fukoku Co.,Ltd., Major Products and Services
Fukoku Co.,Ltd., History
Fukoku Co.,Ltd., Other Locations
Fukoku Co.,Ltd., Subsidiaries
Fukoku Co.,Ltd., Affiliate
Fukoku Co.,Ltd., Key Competitors
Fukoku Co.,Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Fukoku Co.,Ltd., Annual Ratios
Fukoku Co.,Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Fukoku Co.,Ltd., Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Fukoku Co.,Ltd., Ratio Charts