- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
- Region: Global
2014 Worldwide Pharmaceutical Preparation Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report
- Published: December 2013
- Region: Global
- 124 Pages
- Barnes Reports
The 2014 Worldwide Pharmaceutical Preparation Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. NEW for 2014! 14 more countries included and the proprietary 2014 Worldwide Economic Forecast executive summary.
The report features 2014 current and 2015 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 61 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including vitamins, antibiotics, cough medicines, dermatologicals, and intravenous solutions.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does not include an analysis of the figures.
NAICS 325412: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing.
This US industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing in-vivo diagnostic substances and pharmaceutical preparations (except biological) intended for internal and external consumption in dose forms, such as ampoules, tablets, capsules, vials, ointments, powders, solutions, and suspensions.
- Biotechnology & Drugs
- Healthcare Facilities
- Insurance (Accident & Health)
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
US Census Categories
NAICS 325412 – Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing is
comparable to 100% of SIC 2834 - Pharmaceutical preparations
plus 13% of SIC 2835 - Diagnostic substances.
- Pharmaceutical preparations
- Drugs affecting neoplasms and endrocrine systems D
- rugs acting on the central nervous system & sense organs
- Drugs acting on the cardiovascular system, except diagnostic Drugs acting on the respiratory system
- Cough medicines
- Vitamin, nutrient, and hematinic preparations for human use
- Intravenous solutions
- Vitamin preparations
- Antibiotics, packaged
- Druggists' preparations (pharmaceuticals)
- Medicines, capsuled or ampuled
- Pills, pharmaceutical
- Proprietary drug products
- Solutions, pharmaceutical
- Tablets, pharmaceutical
- Veterinary pharmaceutical preparations SHOW LESS READ MORE >
57-United Arad Emirates (UAE)
62-Appendix: Definitions & Terms