ENF Industry Directory – Quarterly
- ID: 2725972
- May 2015
ENF's database of over 21,521 photovoltaic companies is a great tool for use by company sales and marketing departments.
The database has been built up by dedicated research over a period of 8 years by people whose full-time job is to continuously correct and update existing companies and to research new companies.
The authors will provide the complete database of information to be found on their website industry directory. The information will be provided in Excel format, with each main category shown in a separate tab – making it easier to manage communication campaigns.
Reasons to buy
Some key virtues of this database over other popular databases:
- The authors actively invest time in finding new companies. Many other website directories wait for companies to come to them and submit themselves, which means they rarely get more than 50% of companies in a particular category.
- The authors check the details of new companies who submit their details. A small trading company may decide that they get more sales leads by 'accidentally' submitting themselves as manufacturing many types of PV products. Their staff will spot the discrepancy while other websites will simply automatically list the company as submitted.
- The authors PV Market Research department constantly send information on newly discovered PV companies to the PV industry directory team.
This database is the most valuable database throughout the PV industry. The information is acquired through the following steps.
This database experts gather information about the manufacturers across the PV value chain through direct contact by phone or e-mail after an initial web searching.
Direct contact by this Market Research department during the production of these market research reports.
The authors' database experts will treat every piece of information carefully in order to provide the most updated situation of the PV industry.
In order to filter out-dated information, the authors database experts continuously recheck companies to ensure their information is still current, update or remove entries if it's necessary. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
ENF Database provides you with the entire information of every manufacturer active in the PV industry. Key information shown includes:
- Staff Number
- Parent Company
- Key Customers
- Detailed products information (panel technology, power range, production number…)
In addition, the component seller list contains details of what brands each wholesaler and distributor carries – a very relevant tool for sales teams and researchers.
ENF Database contains over 21,521 PV manufacturers in the following main categories:
- Production Equipment
- Solar Components (e.g. inverters, batteries)
- Solar Materials
- Solar Panels
- Sellers (e.g. distributors and wholesalers of panels and components)
- Solar System Installers
- Solar Applications
Each of these major categories is comprised of different sub-categories, with companies being filed accurately according to what they do.