- Language: English
- 53 Pages
- Published: November 2013
- Region: Africa
Global Turbine Market to 2018 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 50 Countries
- Published: January 2014
- Region: Global
Global Turbine Market to 2018 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 50 Countries is a comprehensive publication that enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for turbines.
The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The market data covers the years 2007-2018.
The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for turbines?
- What is the turbine market size in over 50 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for turbines as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Hydraulic turbines and water wheels
- Steam and vapour turbines
- Gas turbines
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global turbine market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions. SHOW LESS READ MORE >