Updated annually with over 25,000 entries, this best selling 900 plus page reference source is a must for all satellite professionals. Includes online access to over 850 EIRP, G/T and SFD maps in full color.
Searching for Satellite Data? - Opening up new markets? - Finding new customers? - Analyzing the competition? Or do you just need that one last detail? Whether you are using, or need to be using "THE INTERNATIONAL SATELLITE DIRECTORY," the 30th edition will certainly meet expectations!
The Directory is a comprehensive guide to the people, companies, products, services and the market of the booming 100 billion dollar satellite industry. With changes of all kinds affecting this dynamic industry, the Directory remains a powerful tool, mapping in detail an otherwise uncharted and complex segment of modern communications.
The Directory supplies detailed research, giving you the facts and figures you need.
The names and titles of key personnel, their addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers and e-mail addresses are provided. Included in company descriptions are statistical data and detailed information about products and services. Everything you need to either mount a marketing campaign or to satisfy a purchasing need is contained in the Directory.
The Directory also serves you in two other important ways:
- Discover new and perhaps better sources of supply for the products and services you now use.
- Alert you to new products and services you've never used before, creating opportunity to diversify, expand and improve your performance.
Who Should Buy This Directory Set:
- Satellite Owners
- Satellite Operators
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Cable TV Licensees and Operators
- Government Officials
- Military Space Executives
- Wireless Cable Operators
- DTH Executives
- CEOs, CIOs and Technical Specialists from Industrial and Service Companies
- MSO Executives
- Pay TV System Installers, Builders and Distributors
- Public Utility Executives
- Brokers, Venture Capitalists, Investors
- Exporters and Importers of Equipment
- Internet Service Providers
- Users of Satellites
- Providers of Satellite Services
1. International Agencies - lists all regulators and PTTs and provides statistics and information on each country including its satellite and video standards.
2. Manufacturers of Satellites and Space Equipment - over 1,400 manufacturers of every conceivable satellite and space component, including information on launch services.
3. Manufacturers of Satellite Ground Equipment - lists all the earth station equipment in both the commercial and consumer satellite markets.
4. Network Systems - internet service providers and other ground systems networks including VSAT systems, business networks and video-conferencing providers.
5. PC-Satellite Connectivity - internet via satellite providers and manufacturers of equipment plus a list of web addresses of satellite companies.
6. Users of Satellite Systems - satellite programmers, worldwide broadcasters, ISPs and cable systems.
7. Providers of Satellite Services - distributors of hardware, transmission services, transponder brokers and providers of video, voice and data services.
8. General Services - technical and consulting services, associations, legal services, insurance brokers, research centers, financial institutions, technical training services and publishers.
9. Geosynchronous Satellites - over 500 satellites analyzed with full details on over 50 variables per satellite.
10. EIRP Maps (online access) - invaluable EIRP, SFD & G/T maps giving essential engineering and technical information in color on SatMaps Online.
11. Uplink Facilities - location and contact information of earth stations worldwide that provide uplink and other transmit and receive services.
12. Buyer's Guide and Index - a full, comprehensive listing of every company and satellite worldwide.