- Language: English
- Published: March 2014
- Region: Canada, United States
CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle
- ID: 2787883
- March 2014
- Region: Canada, United States
- Janco Associates, Inc
The CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle is provided in MS WORD and PDF formats. The PDF document is over 400 pages long and contains all of the policies listed below. The MS-Word files are each individual files (1 per policy).
The policies included are: Backup and Backup Retention Policy; Blog and Personal Web Site Policy; BYOD Access and Use Policy; Google Glass Policy; Incident Communication Plan Policy ; Internet, Email, Social Networking, Mobile Device, and Electronic Communication Policy; Mobile Device Access and Use Policy; Outsourcing Policy; Patch Management Policy; Physical and Virtual Server Security Policy; Record Management, Retention, and Disposition Policy; Sensitive Information Policy; Service Level Agreement Policy; Social Networking Policy; Telecommuting Policy; Text Messaging Sensitive and Confidential Policy; Travel, Laptop, PDA and Off-Site Meeting Policy: and Wearable Device Policy
Note all of the forms are included in MS WORD, Adobe Forms Central or MS Excel format within the policies - In order to get all of the forms as 'electronic forms' you need to order the 'CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle plus Electronic Forms - Premium Bundle'
This document contains the following policies:
- Backup and Backup Retention Policy
- Blog and Personal Web Site Policy
- BYOD Access and Use Policy
- Google Glass Policy
- Incident Communication Plan Policy
- Internet, Email, Social Networking, Mobile Device, and Electronic Communication Policy
- Mobile Device Access and Use Policy
- Outsourcing Policy
- Patch Management Policy
- Physical and Virtual Server Security Policy
- Record Management, Retention, and Disposition Policy
- Sensitive Information Policy
- Service Level Agreement Policy
- Social Networking Policy
- Telecommuting Policy
- Text Messaging Sensitive and Confidential Policy
- Travel, Laptop, PDA and Off-Site Meeting Policy: and Wearable Device Policy
When a CIO or an IT Executive takes over a new job one of the greatest challenges is to quickly validate that the infrastructure is in place. Would it not be nice to have some tools that could be used to quickly put proven world class policies in place with minimal effort. That is what the CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle does.
Written policies represent the only way for CIOs and the executive management team to clearly communicate the way it would like employees to conduct the business of the organization. Without well-managed policies, companies are left to ad-hoc decisions made unilaterally. Research shows that well-run companies suffering the least loss of sensitive data and IT downtime have strong policy management programs. However, most organizations do not have a policy management solution which provides end users with easy access to policies.
Gain control over your IT realm! Obtain this collection of IT infrastructure and policy templates. Each can be modified to align with your needs. This comprehensive collection comes with a variety of highly-researched tools that will help you develop a complete guide that fits the unique needs of your organization and provides tools and suggestions for policy communication and enforcement.
Defining Your Optimal IT Infrastructure is a critical task that can no longer wait with all of the changes mandated by PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO, ITIL, Sarbanes-Oxley, changing economic environment, and changes to enterprise operating environments.
The policies help enterprises:
- Understand and explain what infrastructure is, enabling enterprises, their constituents, and the executive team to manage the enterprise's technology environment more effectively;
- Analyze the current state their enterprise's infrastructure so they know where it works well and where to focus improvement efforts;
- Justify infrastructure spending, using the template's comprehensive definitions and ready to use examples to link IT infrastructure and the enterprise's bottom line; and,
- Prioritize enterprise resources with a prescriptive toolset that lets enterprises focus their efforts in a cost effective manner.