- Jettrack Online Expanded and Summary Databases including complete 2000 - 2013 year end active and stored fleets plus 2014 quarterly updates.
- Jettrack Online Orders Database for 2004-current.
- Jettrack Online Removals (WFU/Write-offs) Database from 1952 - current.
- Jettrack Online Year-End Backlog Database for 2011-2013
- Access to the Online the WJI Tables and Charts.
- The Year-End 2013 World Jet Inventory Database and Table Reports on CD
- WJI 2014 Q1, Q2 and Q3 CD updates.
- The World Jet Inventory Year-End 2013 Book.
- WJI Industry News Online Database.
A WJI subscription includes a comprehensive database of the world's active and stored 30+ seat commercial jets and turboprops updated quarterly. Plus over 150 charts and tables of historical fleet information. The reports are delivered online and by CD in Excel format. A reliable and trusted view of the world commercial jet fleet, covering all Western-built narrow body, wide body and regional jets. The Expanded Data CD and online databases provide interactive tables showing age, engine, owner and operator. The online database includes year end fleet status from 2000 to current. The Expanded Database also includes each aircraft in the world wide fleet by serial number and current registration categorized by Airlines, Governments, Private Operators, Manufacturers and Leasing Companies. WJI fleet data also provides owner, operator regiona and country, original delivery date, use, status, typical seats (by model) and other fields. Freighter conversions and deliveries are also included in the table updates.
The Jettrack Removals Database provides a comprehensive interactive database of retired/WJU and written-off commercial jet aircraft from 1952. Includes graphical analysis tool.
The World Jet Inventory Year-End Book is also included with each subscription. A valuable desk reference of commercial jet fleet operator inventories and key fleet statistics.
The WJI Industry News updates summarize industry press releases in a quick and easy headline format. The online news database provides historical releases and links to the primary release source.
- Comprehensive listing of the world commercial jet fleet with over 23,000 aircraft.
- Over 150 tables and charts of current and historical data
- Spreadsheet formatted CD's
- Easy to use online database
- Extensive historical info
- Handy reference book
- Quarterly updates
- Serial numbers / registrations
- Extensive summary statistics
- Customized reports
- Personal support
- Industry wide data source
- Economically priced