Yum! Brands, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on Yum! Brands, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Yum! Brands, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Yum! Brands, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Yum! Brands, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Yum! Brands, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Yum! Brands (Yum Brands or 'the company') is a global quick service restaurant company operating primarily through its three restaurant concepts of KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. It is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, and employed about 537,000 people (of which about 87% were part-time employees) as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $13,279 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 1.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $1,557 million in FY2014, a decrease of 13.4% compared with FY2013.The net profit of the company was $1,051 million in FY2014, a decrease of 3.7% compared with FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Yum! Brands, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Yum! Brands, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Yum! Brands, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects SHOW LESS READ MORE >