- Published: November 2011
- Region: Global
Citigroup Private Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: July 2014
- Region: Global, United States
- 19 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
"Citigroup Private Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Citigroup Private Bank".
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Citigroup Private Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Citigroup Private Bank".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Citigroup Private Bank - Business Analysis
1.1 Citigroup Private Bank - Company Overview
1.2 Citigroup Private Bank - Business Description
1.3 Citigroup Private Bank - Major Products and Services
2 Citigroup Private Bank - Recent Developments
3 Citigroup Private Bank - SWOT Analysis
3.1 Citigroup Private Bank - SWOT Analysis - Overview
3.2 Citigroup Private Bank - Strengths
3.3 Citigroup Private Bank - Weaknesses
3.4 Citigroup Private Bank - Opportunities
3.5 Citigroup Private Bank - Threats
4 Citigroup Private Bank - Company Statement
5 Citigroup Private Bank - History
6 Citigroup Private Bank - Key Employees
7 Citigroup Private Bank - Key Employee Biographies
8 Citigroup Private Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Citigroup Private Bank - Head Office
8.2 Citigroup Private Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Citigroup Private Bank - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Citigroup Private Bank - History
Table 3: Citigroup Private Bank - Key Employees
Table 4: Citigroup Private Bank - Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Citigroup Private Bank - Locations
Citigroup Private Bank is the private banking and wealth management arm of Citigroup Inc. It is one of the leading wealth managers in the world by assets under management. Products offered by Citigroup Private Bank include private banking and lending services, equity and fixed income services, alternate asset management services, family office services and wealth advisory services.
Citibank Private Bank also runs an art advisory service, promoting art as a form of asset. In addition, the company offers investment services such as hedge funds, private equity investments and exchange funds. Target customers of the company include high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), families and law firms and their partners. As of December 31, 2013, the company had assets under management (AuM) of US$290 billion, which stood at US$250 billion as on December 31, 2012.
Citigroup Private Bank generates a significant portion of its revenues from the Asia-Pacific and Latin American regions. It has 50 dedicated private banking centers in over 15 countries across the world. The company is headquartered in New York City, the US.
- Citigroup Private Bank