This report describes the highly fragmented retail environment in India and trends in selling through different retail formats. Key issues such as foreign investment restrictions and popularity of modern merchandizing in India are analyzed in depth.
In addition, the logistics and payment terms for distribution, and role of channel members is described. Growth trends in outlet population/density in different regions are also highlighted in the report.
1. Indian retail overview
2. Status of retail in India
3. Government Co-Operative stores in India
4. Emergence of new retail formats in India
5. New local players in India
6. International entrants in India
7. Super retailer in India
8. B2C E-Commerce
9. Indian distribution overview