Vasamed Inc. (VSMD) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 2894198
- July 2014
- 15 pages
Vasamed Inc. (VSMD) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Vasamed Inc. (Vasamed) is a noninvasive diagnostic innovation company. It is engaged in design, development, licensing, manufacture, and distribution of products and services for hemodynamic health management and assessment. The company’s products support patient treatment through noninvasive hemodynamic parameters measurement, and management of data communication and storage requirements using HIPAA compliant, enterprise class cloud server in clinics and offices. Vasamed’s flagship product, SensiLase PAD-IQ enables quantitative evaluation of microcirculatory perfusion in the skin in patients with combined peripheral arterial disease and diabetes. It also offers other products such as wound imaging and SmartDraw for accurate measurement and imaging of wounds; studycast, an application for identification and interpretation of test results of periphery artery disease (PAD), and critical limb ischemia (CLI); and a custom carrying case that ensures safety of the SensiLase PAD-IQ during transportation. The company offers its products to clinics, and hospitals in the US and other regions. Vasamed is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Vasamed Inc. - Key Facts
Vasamed Inc. - Key Employees
Vasamed Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Vasamed Inc. - Major Products and Services
Vasamed Inc. - History
Vasamed Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Vasamed Inc. - Business Description
Vasamed Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Vasamed Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Proprietary Technologies
Strength - Unique Products
Strength - Telemedicine Support with SensiLase PAD-IQ system
Vasamed Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Single Manufacturing Facility
Vasamed Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Market Growth in Emerging Economies
Opportunity - Market Opportunity: Diabetes
Opportunity - New Approvals
Vasamed Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Environment
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Threat - Evolving Technology
Vasamed Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Vasamed Inc., Key Facts
Vasamed Inc., Key Employees
Vasamed Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Vasamed Inc., Major Products and Services
Vasamed Inc., History
Vasamed Inc., Key Competitors