• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The Practitioners Guide To Mutual Funds in Hong Kong
ISI Publications, March 1998, Pages: 216
Despite fallout from the Asian regional economics crisis in late 1997 and 1998, Hong Kong's fund industry has proved its resilience and buoyancy.
This Guide provides practical information on the initiation and maintenance of a mutual fund listing in Hong Kong, and the factors affecting advertising and promotion.
Contents of The Practitioner's Guide to Mutual Funds in Hong Kong:
1. Overview of Hong Kong's Mutual Fund Industry -Michael Yuen, Jardine Fleming Investment Management Limited
2. The Regulation of Unit Trusts and Mutual Funds in Hong Kong- The Securities and Futures Commission
3. Domiciles and Structures for Funds Marketed in Hong Kong
- Timothy C.J. Ridley Maples and Calder Asia
4. Compliance with the SFC's Code on Unit Trusts and Mutual Funds, and the Fund Manager Code of Conduct
5. Seeking Authorisation for Collective Investment Schemes under the SFC's Code on Unit Trusts and Mutual Funds
- Rory Gallagher and Jeremy Lam, Wilde Sapte
6. Continuing Obligations of Authorised Investment Funds
7. Mutual Fund Advertising in Hong Kong - David Mullarkey, Linklaters
8. Creating a Distribution Strategy for Mutual Funds in Hong Kong - Stewart Aldcroft, Templeton Franklin Investment Services (Asia) Ltd.
9. Impact of the Mandatory Provident Fund on Fund Structure - Catherine Bacon, Deacons, Graham & James
10. The Fund Industry in the PRC - Implications for the Hong Kong SAR - James Walker, Clifford Chance
11. A Summary of Hong Kong-Listed Funds supplied by Carl P. Meerveld Lipper Analytical Services Asia Corporation
Contact Details for the Authors