- Language: English
- Published: May 2015
Asia Oil and Gas Newsletter
- ID: 297478
- May 2015
- Region: Asia
- Ogilvie Publishing Ltd
Every two weeks Asia Oil and Gas will be delivered to your email inbox in PDF format packed with comprehensive news and business opportunities from across the diverse oil and gas markets of the world's largest continent, including Central Asia, South East Asia and Australasia.
Whether you are already involved in projects or tenders in the area or you are looking to develop new business there, Asia Oil and Gas is the must-have news source in order to keep your company informed and ahead of the competition.
Regular features include:
- Field Development: New oil and gas field development plans, who's bidding for and winning contracts, ongoing projects and investment levels.
- Exploration: New discoveries, drilling, rigs, spending budgets and well test results.
- Production: New fields coming onstream, production rates/techniques and technology.
- Engineering & Construction: Who is building platforms, floaters, rigs, pipelines, subsea facilities, jackets and topsides etc.
- Licensing: Blocks on offer, which companies are bidding for and winning them, farm-out/in deals.
- Pipelines: The latest on pipeline plans from initial feasibility studies to operational infrastructure.
- Seismic: New shoots, interpretation of data and new data available.
- Finance & Investment: Spending budgets, financial results, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, equity sales and IPOs.
- Politics & Legislation:- What effect a new government or law, regional upheaval and allegiances will have on your company's activities in a given country.
- Strategy: Where and why companies are investing, partnership deals, core and emerging business areas, company structure and new approach to business.
With a full subscription to Asia Oil & Gas you will receive 25 issues delivered every two weeks to your inbox for 12 months. As a subscriber you will also benefit from access to a searchable archive of over ten years worth of news. SHOW LESS READ MORE >