- Language: English
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Europe
Impulse Food and Drink Channels in Italy
- ID: 300907
- June 2007
- Region: Italy
- 169 pages
- Euromonitor International
Our Impulse Food and Drink Channels in Italy report analyses food and drink sales (2001-2006) through outlets including foodservice, kiosks, service stations, duty free and vending machines. The number of outlets, key companies and the factors influencing food and drink sales including, economic context, consumer lifestyles, tourism and seasonal consumption are analysed. Forecasts to 2011 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Sector coverage: packaged food, packaged drinks and unpackaged drinks
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of retail sales through impulse food and drink channels
- Pinpoint trends and identify factors driving change
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop