- Language: English
- Published: August 2014
- Region: United States
Jewelry Snapshot Report 2014 (with Affluents' Jewelry and Jewelers Brand Preferences)
- ID: 3048072
- October 2014
- Region: United States
- 95 Pages
- Unity Marketing
A Short, But Sweet Report With Key Facts And Figures On The Affluent Consumer Market For Jewelry
Entitled the Jewelry Snapshot Report 2014 this succinct trend report presents the busy marketer with "just the facts, ma'am" in order to help them assess opportunities and shifts in what jewelry products affluent consumers are buying, how much they are spending and the trends in where they are making their purchases.
It includes details, facts and figures taken from Affluent Consumer Tracking Study, which is a quarterly surveys among 1,000-1,200 affluent consumers (incomes $100,000 and above) conducted throughout 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Contained in this new concise snapshot report are these essential facts and figures that can give direction to marketers' business and strategic plans.
- What jewelry items, including men and women's jewelry items, are of most of interest to affluent consumers and how these items are trending year-over-year both in terms of purchase incidence and spending.
- Trends in men and women's jewelry purchases by material (i.e. gold, silver, platinum, etc.) and gemstone (i.e. diamonds, other precious stones, semi-precious stones, pearls, etc.)
- Where affluents shop for jewelry so that marketers can identify their best channel partners and retailers can understand the competitive landscape
- Which demographic segments of affluent consumers are increasing their spending, and which are still cutting back on jewelry product purchases.
- Which retailers are the hot destinations for jewelry shopping, and which are still struggling to get into the game.
- Which of the more than 25 jewelry brands included in the survey resonate most strongly with the affluent consumer, especially among the ultra-affluent segment (HHI $250,000) who are the most loyal customers for the leading high-end and luxury brands.
Plus the report includes critical data on the demographics of the affluent market to add perspective to jewelry marketers' understanding of their target market.
"This report is written specifically for marketers that want the most up-to-date and salient facts to help them understand the trends in the current market and ways they can address their challenges. This snapshot report gives the marketer the most important consumer data that will bring dimension to business planning. It doesn't overwhelm the busy executive with a lot of excess baggage they don't need, but presents them with the facts and figures they need to make decisions," explains Pam Danziger, author of "Putting the Luxe Back in Luxury: How new consumer values are redefining the way we market luxury".
SHOW LESS READ MORE >