Clothing and Footwear in Czech Republic
- ID: 305663
- June 2005
- Region: Czech Republic
- 13 pages
- Euromonitor International
Our Clothing and Footwear in the Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (1999-2004) and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2009 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage includes: clothing (accessories, knitwear, mens outerwear, socks, stockings and tights, underwear and nightwear, womens outerwear) and footwear
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), brand shares and distribution data
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the clothing and footwear industry
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop
With a network of over 600 analysts worldwide, we have a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.