- Language: English
- Published: February 2013
- Region: Brazil, BRIC, China, India, Russia
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Menswear in Brazil
- ID: 305961
- August 2010
- Region: Brazil
- 31 pages
The Menswear in Brazil industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Menswear industry. It includes data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of Menswear in Brazil’s recent performance and future prospects
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of Menswear in Brazil
- The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
- Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
- Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
- Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market’s competitive landscape
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The menswear market includes men’s activewear, casualwear, essentials, formalwear, formalwear-occasion and outerwear. The market is valued at retail prices. All currency conversions were carried out using constant average 2009 exchange rates.
For the purposes of this report, the Americas consists of North America and South America.
North America consists of Canada, Mexico, and the United States.
South America comprises Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Venezuela.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
MARKET SEGMENTATION I
MARKET SEGMENTATION II
FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
Guararapes Confeccoes SA
Levi Strauss & Co.
Market value forecast
Related Datamonitor research
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Brazil menswear market value: $ million, 2005-09
Table 2: Brazil menswear market segmentation I:% share, by value, 2009
Table 3: Brazil menswear market segmentation II: % share, by value, 2009
Table 4: Guararapes Confeccoes SA: key facts
Table 5: Levi Strauss & Co.: key facts
Table 6: Levi Strauss & Co.: key financials ($)
Table 7: Levi Strauss & Co.: key financial ratios
Table 8: Marisol S.A.: key facts
Table 9: Brazil menswear market value forecast: $ million, 2009-14
Table 10: Brazil size of population (million), 2005-09
Table 11: Brazil gdp (constant 2000 prices, $ billion), 2005-09
Table 12: Brazil gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2005-09
Table 13: Brazil inflation, 2005-09
Table 14: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2005-09
Table 15: Brazil exchange rate, 2005-09
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Brazil menswear market value: $ million, 2005-09
Figure 2: Brazil menswear market segmentation I:% share, by value, 2009
Figure 3: Brazil menswear market segmentation II: % share, by value, 2009
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the menswear market in Brazil, 2009
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the menswear market in Brazil, 2009
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the menswear market in Brazil, 2009
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the menswear market in Brazil, 2009
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the menswear market in Brazil, 2009
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the menswear market in Brazil, 2009
Figure 10: Levi Strauss & Co.: revenues & profitability
Figure 11: Levi Strauss & Co.: assets & liabilities
Figure 12: Brazil menswear market value forecast: $ million, 2009-14
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Magazine Pelicano Ltd.
- Sara Lee Corporation