Union Investment Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- ID: 3092358
- February 2015
- Region: Germany
- 16 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
This report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Union Investment Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. This report strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Union Investment Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Purchase:
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Union Investment Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Union Investment Group is a wealth and asset management company, majority owned by the DZ Bank in Germany. Union Investment Group provides a broad range of private wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and asset management services to institutional clients. The company offers a wide range of investment solutions in various asset classes and investment styles: equity, fixed-income, money market, alternative investments and quantitative structured funds. The company's retail funds and are licensed for sale in major European countries. Its institutional client base includes banks, pension funds, insurance companies, church organizations, industrial corporations and non-profit organizations such as foundations and trade associations. Its service offerings include capital preservation strategies, customized asset management solutions and portfolio diversification across various asset classes. The company has a presence across Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Spain, Poland and Hong Kong. It is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Union Investment Group - Business Analysis
1.1 Union Investment Group - Company Overview
1.2 Union Investment Group - Business Description
1.3 Union Investment Group - Major Products and Services
2 Union Investment Group - SWOT Analysis
2.1 Union Investment Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
2.2 Union Investment Group - Strengths
2.3 Union Investment Group - Weaknesses
2.4 Union Investment Group - Opportunities
2.5 Union Investment Group - Threats
3 Union Investment Group - Company Statement
4 Union Investment Group - History
5 Union Investment Group - Key Employees
6 Union Investment Group - Key Employee Biographies
7 Union Investment Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Union Investment Group - Head Office
7.2 Union Investment Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables:
Table 1: Union Investment Group - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Union Investment Group - History
Table 3: Union Investment Group - Key Employees
Table 4: Union Investment Group - Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Union Investment Group - Subsidiaries