• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Statistics: Technical Textiles in Japan
Textiles Intelligence, May 2005, Pages: 7
Published four times a year, Technical Textile Markets provides you with easily accessible information on the development of new fibres, their properties, their potential applications and their growth prospects.
Technical Textile Markets aims to keep you informed about changes and developments in the industrial and technical textile industry, by providing important information, data and expert analysis on the different sectors within the whole industry.
Much of the information and data published in Technical Textile Markets is not widely available, and would take your researchers many hours to obtain.
Traditional applications for technical textiles include tyre cords and ropes, but producers are increasingly manufacturing fibres used in high-tech products for a wider range of end uses. Industries which are now involved in technical textiles include:
Whether your business is in fibres, textiles, apparel production or in one of the specialised end use sectors, Technical Textile Markets can help to identify market trends and opportunities, and will provide you with a comprehensive database from which to plan your future strategy.
A subscription to Technical Textile Markets offers you:
- Profiles of fibre and textile companies around the world - their strengths and weaknesses; how they operate; which markets they are exploring; their future plans for development; and which opportunities they could be exploiting.
- Regular reports on the world's leading nonwovens companies
- Profiles of the technical textiles industries in different countries
- Analysis of developments in the nonwovens and fibres industries and the technical textile industry sub sectors
- Regular statistical reports, including data not published elsewhere
- Quarterly global news round up, including business news, mergers and acquisitions, investments and financial results of the major players
- Editorial comment on the key issues facing the industry
- Reports on new technological developments - with clear, authoritative comments on their economic and commercial significance
- Marketing information and forecasts: analysis of important commercial end-use markets; and trends from the viewpoint of fibre producers
- Clearly presented tables and figures
- Fibre production, prices and consumption
- Fibre consumption for technical applications
Consumption by sector
Consumption by fibre type
- Tyre reinforcement