African Pharmaceutical Directory 2016
- ID: 3106456
- January 2016
- Region: Africa
- 100 Pages
- Asia Pacific Infoserv
The market potential of the African pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector is enormous and business opportunities abound. However, unraveling the maze of who’s who, and who does what is a daunting task. Here’s the solution you’ve been looking for.
This new edition of The African Pharmaceutical Directory has been thoroughly researched, to bring you a completely up-to-date guide to the African ever-changing pharmaceutical industry.
If you need to source from, or sell to Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology products, Biopharmaceuticals, Bulk Pharmaceuticals, OTC/Healthcare products, Research & Development, Fine Chemicals, Generics, Genomics, or Diagnostics/Reagents; or, if you’re looking to break into this appealing market, the new African Pharmaceutical Directory will provide you with thousands of fresh business contacts - and help you keep track of old ones – quickly and easily.
This one directory covers the entire the African pharmaceutical & biotechnology industries sector.
This Directory will enable you to:
- Profile a market
- Build new business prospects
- Pinpoint key executives
- Generate new customers
- Discover who your competitors are
- Make vital contacts
- Save the time, money and effort of doing your own research
- Identify alternative suppliers and manufacturers
- Source up-to-date company information
- Access a wealth of quality information on companies and key personnel
Whether you are a product manager, in charge of marketing or simply interested to remain in touch with the latest developments in the African pharmaceutical industry, this Directory will save you time and effort in finding the up-to-date information you need.
The African Pharmaceutical Directory gives you instant access to a wealth of accurate information.
Look at the depth of information you’ll get in The African Pharmaceutical Directory
- Company contact details.
- Telephone, Fax, Email and Web addresses.
- Names of key management and trading personnel.
- Product information.
6 Great reasons to order your copy of The African Pharmaceutical Directory:
1. Save time: no need to search the Internet, all the information you need is in one handy guide;
2. Save money: by using a resourceful book that details all your business contacts activities;
3. Gain an understanding of the key players in this increasingly dominant market: quickly and easily;
4. Source the right trader/producer: by identifying products quickly;
5. Discover new business leads: and grow your business;
6. Update your contact list: from the most reliable source in the industry.
Why wait? If you’re are buying or selling pharmaceuticals in Africa, or wishing to do so, this directory is essential for you. Where else will you find such a broad depth of both key contact and production information for the African pharmaceutical industry in one handy reference source? SHOW LESS READ MORE >