• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
National Directory of Managed Care Organizations, Fourth Edition
Managed Care Information Center, January 2003, Pages: 704
The National Directory of Managed Care Organizations is the most comprehensive and thorough directory available electronically today. The 704-page directory includes market intelligence information on more than 1,620 managed care organizations, representing 3,935 plan types. The directory is indexed eight ways for your ease of use, to make it easy to find just what you need.
The directory includes listings of health maintenance organizations (HMOs), preferred provider organizations (PPOs), Consumer Driven Health Plans (CDHP), Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) utilization review organizations (URs), point-of-service plans (POS), and several other types of managed care organizations. The directory covers specialty HMOs and PPOs, and includes details on PBMs, URs, TPAs, PSOs, POSs, EPOs, Medicare and Medicaid Plans, and Medicare Advantage Health plans.
Tailor-made for marketers, The National Directory of Managed Care Organizations is a great sales and marketing tool. With it, you can:
- Sell Directly to MCOs
- Create Competitive Analysis
- Track Your Marketplace
- Create Mailing Lists
- Compile Data on Covered Lives
- Market New Products
- Compile Market Share Analysis
- Create Presentations
- Develop Contact Lists for Telesales
- Identify Managed Care Market Trends
The directory provides more information on specific health insurance companies, more industry performance detail in our health plan profiles, more managed care executive contact names, and a deeper, more complete record on each MCO than any other source available today.
Managed Care Industry Information You Wont Find Anywhere Else
The National Directory of Managed Care Organizations contains deep profiles on more than 1,620 managed care companies including Blue Cross-Blue Shield plans throughout the US. More than 3,850 health plan product offerings are included by product name. Health plan profile listings contains 233 fields of information including over 10,000 key executive contacts, parent company, telephone, fax, model type, plan type, number of primary and specialist physicians, and service areas. It also includes organizational composition, statistics, tax status, type of accreditation, revenues, medical loss, administrative expense ratios, enrollment data, and benefits covered as well as other pertinent information.
No other source can give you as much information on preferred provider organizations (PPOs) , the growing area in managed care. We have been gathering, editing and refining PPO data longer than anyone else.
Youll get more "need to know" high level information on managed care plans, get hard-to-find managed care enrollment statistics, service areas, covered lives data, and more key executive contact names than from any other source. Plus, this practical, low-cost price to get this leading directory to give you the information your organization needs.
Special Benefits ... With the National Directory of Managed Care Organizations print edition, you’ll also receive the mailing list Free on CD-ROM.
Section I - Managed Care Organizations, listed alphabetically, including:
- Main & mailing address, fax, phone, website
- Key personnel titles/names CEO/President
directors of marketing, pharmacy, MIS and provider services
- More key executive titles than any other source
- Company profile parent company
if federally qualified
model type such as IPA, network, group, staff or mixed
plan type (HMO, PPO, Specialty HMO,
- Specialty PPO, POS, PRO, TPA, EPO, ASO, DPO or UR)
- Plan statistics number primary care physicians, specialist physicians
number of hospitals
revenues total and net 2000-2001
type of accreditation
medical loss ratio
administrative expense ratio 2000-2001
- Enrollment demographics five years of total enrollment1998-2002
- Type of coverage commercial, individual, Medicare, Supplemental Medicare, Medicaid.
- Plan benefits chiropractic, dental, home care, in- patient SNF, long-term care, pharmacy mail order, podiatry, psychiatric, physical therapy, transplant, vision, wellness, worker’s compensation.
- Products offered product name, type.
Section II - Benefit Management Companies:
- Name/main & mailing address/phone/fax/website
- Key personnel
Section III - Medicare+Choice Demonstration Project Participants
- Key personnel
Section IV - Miscellaneous Organizations
- Profile including contract date, enrollment date, profit status, number of physicians and hospitals, covered lives for 2000 and 2001
Section V - Directory of Healthcare Associations:
- Addresses, phone and fax numbers of organiza- tions from American Association of Health Plans through Utilization Review Commission
Section VI - Managed Healthcare Resources:
- Manuals, reports, references and newsletters with descriptions and sources
Section VII - Alphabetical Indexes
- Managed Care Organizations
- Health Maintenance Organizations
- Preferred Provider Organizations
- Specialty HMOs
- Specialty PPOs
- Point of Service Organizations
- Miscellaneous Organizations