- Language: English
- 752 Pages
- Published: May 2014
Employee Assistance Prgm Mgmt Letter
- Published: September 2014
- Managed Care Information Center
Published monthly since 1987, Employee Assistance Program Management Letter monitors the trends in the employee assistance field to give EA professionals the best strategies for managing their EAPs more effectively.
In addition to analysis of the changing roles for EA professionals, subscribers get details on such issues as: managed care and EAPs; documenting the cost-effectiveness of your program; protocols, policies and procedures; improving EA services; keeping EAPs vital and stimulating to employees; reaching substance abusers; and EAP innovations.
- Exclusive results of the EAP Salary and Benefits Survey
- What EA Directors See Ahead for the Profession
- Combating the "Free EAP" challenge
- Helpful information to help prove the value of your EAP value to employers
- The pros and cons of mandatory referrals
- Tracking the growth of work\life programs
- How EAP Professionals are dealing with the many serious threats to the profession
- Insider details on the new programs and resources EAPs are adding this year
- How EA professionals are expanding their array of Internet based services
- The promising results of telehealth services in EAP
- Results of exclusive EA professional management surveys
- A look ahead at EAP management issues
- Best ways you can "sell" you program to top management
- What other EA professionals are doing
- EAP staffing ratios
- Important results of new studies
Plus, Employee Assistance Program Management Letter provides the latest information and management how-tos for current and growing issues, including workplace violence, sexual harassment and work/family concerns.
Reporting on activities in the nations EAPs and including the name of a contact person at the end of each article, Employee Assistance Program Management Letter also serves as an exchange medium and promotes networking among EA professionals.
Employee Assistance Program Management Letter is published monthly.
As a service to our subscribers the editors of Employee Assistance Program Management Letter conduct a benchmarking salary and benefits study. This exclusive study gathered such information as salary levels comparing them across EAP types, regions and locales, as well as analyzing the impact of such factors as a persons age, title, experience, certification and degrees. Plus, youll discover the trends in EAP vacation and overtime policies, benefits offered and methods used to judge EAPs performance during salary reviews. The survey of professionals working in the employee assistance field uncovered many interesting trends. SHOW LESS READ MORE >