- Language: English
- Published: December 2014
Winning Ideas for Marketing an Adult Day Care, Live Audio-Conference on CD-ROM
- ID: 311037
- November 2005
- Managed Care Information Center
Marketing your adult day care center can significantly increase awareness and boost census. The problem, however, is adult day centers are often strapped for additional funds to advertise their programs or are unable to identify the most effective ways to market the uniqueness of their center.
“Winning Ideas for Marketing an Adult Day Care Center,” a new one-hour executive-level tele-briefing was held on Thursday, June 2, 2005.
“Marketing should be a part of a well thought out strategy for visibility in the community one serves and not just a sales/recruitment approach for potential clients and their families,” according to an adult day services director in North Carolina.
Budget and time constraints, the negative stigma of adult day services, and finding ways to market the uniqueness of individual centers are among the biggest obstacles faced by those in charge of marketing adult day programs, according to participants in an exclusive Adult Day Services Letter online marketing survey.
“Our biggest barrier in getting people to utilize day services is in getting people to realize the benefits of day services and overcoming the reluctance of the senior to attend in the first place,” explained the program director of an Arkansas non-profit.
- Sandy Zuiderhoek, Director, Marketing Operations, Active Services Corporation
- Tom Begert-Clark, Director of Franchise Support, Sarah Care Adult Day Services
- How to set the stage for success marketing your adult day services program
- How successful adult day services are marketing their programs
- Best marketing practices of adult day services
- Practical adult day marketing methods
- Strategies you can implement on a shoestring
- Cultivating referral sources
- Plus a live Question and Answer Session
“Misconceptions by the public as to what we truly offer and the fact that some of the public is unaware of our existence,” is an obstacle said the outreach coordinator of a Louisiana center. “Most caregivers make the statement: ‘I never even knew this place existed. This is great!’”
Who Will Benefit From The CD-Rom Of This Audio Conference?
Adult Day Care center financial, administrative and marketing executives, and outreach coordinators
"Attend" this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings – no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It’s so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >