Printed from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/314179
Fragrances in Hungary
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry’s recent performance and future prospects
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
- Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
- Detailed information is included on market size, measured by both value and volume
- Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market’s competitive landscape
- Market shares are covered by manufacturer and/or brand
- Also features market breakdown by distribution channel
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The fragrances market values consist of the total sales of female, male and unisex fragrances at retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using annual average exchange rates
Europe comprises Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, the Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
CHAPTER 1 Market Overview
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Research Highlights
1.3 Market Analysis
CHAPTER 2 Market Value
CHAPTER 3 Market Volume
CHAPTER 4 Market Segmentation I
CHAPTER 5 Market Segmentation II
CHAPTER 6 Market Share
CHAPTER 7 Five Forces Analysis
7.2 Buyer Power
7.3 Supplier Power
7.4 New Entrants
CHAPTER 8 Leading Companies
8.1 Coty Inc.
8.2 The Procter & Gamble Company
8.3 Revlon, Inc.
CHAPTER 9 Distribution
CHAPTER 10 Market Forecasts
10.1 Market Value Forecast
10.2 Market Volume Forecast
CHAPTER 11 Macroeconomic Indicators
CHAPTER 12 Appendix
12.2 Industry Associations
12.3 Related Datamonitor Research
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Hungary Fragrances Market Value: $ million, 2004-2008
Table 2: Hungary Fragrances Market Volume: Units million, 2004-2008
Table 3: Hungary Fragrances Market Segmentation I: % Share, by Value, 2008
Table 4: Hungary Fragrances Market Segmentation II: % Share, by Value, 2008
Table 5: Hungary Fragrances Market Share: % Share, by Value, 2008
Table 6: Key Facts: Coty Inc.
Table 7: Key Facts: The Procter & Gamble Company
Table 8: Key Financials: The Procter & Gamble Company
Table 9: Key Facts: Revlon, Inc.
Table 10: Key Financials: Revlon, Inc.
Table 11: Hungary Fragrances Distribution: % Share, by Value, 2008
Table 12: Hungary Fragrances Market Value Forecast: $ million, 2008-2013
Table 13: Hungary Fragrances Market Volume Forecast: Units million, 2008-2013
Table 14: Hungary Size of Population (million) , 2004-2008
Table 15: Hungary GDP (Constant 2000 Prices, $ billion), 2004-2008
Table 16: Hungary Inflation, 2004-2008
Table 17: Hungary Exchange Rate, 2004-2008
- Coty Inc.
- Revlon, Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Company
Order by Fax - using the order form below
Order By Post - print the order form below and send to
Research and Markets,
Fax order form
To place a fax order simply print this form, fill in and fax the completed form to the number below. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please verify that the product information is correct and select the format you require.
Fragrances in Hungary
Please enter the quantity of the report format you require.
|Electronic (PDF) - Single User||EUR 186|
|Electronic (PDF) - Enterprisewide||EUR 466|
Please enter all the information below in block capitals.
Please fax this form to:
(646) 607-1907 or (646) 964-6609 (from USA)
+353-1-481-1716 or +353-1-653-1571 (from Rest of World)
Please indicate the payment method you would like to use by selecting the appropriate box.
Please post the check, accompanied by this form, to:
Research and Markets,
Please transfer funds to:
27-35 Main Street
If you have a Marketing Code please enter it below:
Please note that by ordering from Research and Markets you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/info/terms.asp