- Language: English
- 191 Pages
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Russia
Russia in 2006: Major Trends
- Published: December 2005
- Region: Russia
- 155 pages
- National Energy Security Fund
In Trend Report our experts determine the future political-economic shape of Russia and monitor key events to take place in the country in the year ahead. The report provides forecast on major trends in domestic politics, regulatory process and economics and provides possible scenarios of the country future development in a midterm and long-term perspective.
This sophisticated document is to give its reader a full overview of the upcoming year and analysis of 2006 events course. You get an understanding of the events to come well prior to their coverage by mass media.
The report will keep you informed on political, economic and regulatory changes, the country to see next year, and help you correctly manage political risks, determine PRstrategy in accordance with these changes as well as plan a winning company's activity throughout the year.
Key Determinants of the Year
Scenario of the country future development
We Take "Political Temperature"
These are 2006 events expert ratings represented by diagram.
Complete Overview of Political-Economic Climate in 2006
- Our experts look at how they prepare for 2007-2008 elections in Russia.
- They focus on what they do in the run-up to the elections in the regions.
- We also analyze whether the plans for regions consolidation will come true and whether the major federal reforms be realized.
- We tell you what the state economic policy will be in 2006.
- Business: key industries, M&A, business and power in Russia – how they will do together next year.
- Russia and West: Russia to chair G8 and summit in Saint-Petersburg
- Russian and Post-Soviet Territories
2006 Events Calendar
- Events calendar as per November 2005
- Laws to come into effect into 2006
SHOW LESS READ MORE >