- Published: September 2011
- Region: Global
Manitowoc Company, Inc. - Company Profile
- Published: March 2006
- Region: Global
- 35 Pages
- RNCOS E-Services Private Limited
This company profile will assist individual investors, managers and companies in evaluating opportunities, trends, market innovations, and selecting appropriate information solutions in order to make effective decisions. The report is based on extensive research using data available from reliable publications, trade associations and the companies’ sources.
The report elaborates on the companys business structure and operations, products and services. The report includes key financial information and strategic analysis that intends to aid investors to find better prospects with the company and gain an insight into the corporate policies.
- Provides a snapshot version of the company’s performance, through its financials and charts to evaluate the company growth trends.
- It offers key company data and analysis vis-à-vis to the major industry players. This information is vital from the point of estimating business strategies of the company and facilitate in decision-making process for the investors.
- Provides key financial information of the company, sales and product ratio, revenue and income trend, stock performances for the most recently ended quarter, financial year across businesses, and product/service categories.
- Tracks major M&A trends and developments undertaken in the current fiscal year to get a better understanding of company’s growth strategies.
- The report identifies and analyzes the company’s strength and weaknesses to come up with the possible opportunities for the company.
- The report comments on the companys outlook for the forthcoming periods both on strategic and financial point of views.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information on the key industry players, overall financial and market performances, list of products and services, and company’s share performances. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Industry Snapshot
2. Company Overview
2.2 Business Overview
2.3 Organizational Structure
2.4 Major Mergers & Acquisitions
2.5 Ticker Codes at various Stock Exchange Listings
2.6 Management Profile
3. Product and Services
3.1 Product and Services - An Overview
3.2 Sales Summary by Geographical Distribution
3.3 Revenue and Income Summary by Product
4. Financial Information for the Fiscal Year
4.1 Financial Summary for the Fiscal Year
4.2 Breakup of Revenue and Sales Trends
4.3 Ratio and Market Indicators
4.4 Earning and Income Estimates
4.5 Stock Analysis
5. Business Strategies
6. SWOT Analysis
7. Top Competitors (Sales, Profit, No. of Employees, Market Capital)
7.1 Caterpillar, Inc.
7.2 Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
7.3 Komatsu Ltd.
7.4 Joy Global Inc.
7.5 Terex Corporation
8. Recent News
9. Analyst View
List of Tables
Table 2-1: Manitowoc Company, Inc. - Major Mergers & Acquisitions (1992 to 2006)
Table 2-2: Manitowoc Company, Inc. - Ticker Codes at various Stock Exchange Listings
Table 2-3: Manitowoc Company, Inc. - Key Management People
Table 4-1: Manitowoc Company, Inc. - Financial Overview (in Million US$), 2005
Table 4-2: Manitowoc Company, Inc. - Breakup of Revenue & Sales Trends (in Million US$), 2003-2005
Table 4-3: Manitowoc Company, Inc. - Key Financial Ratios (2003-2005)
Table 4-4: Manitowoc Company, Inc. - Earning and Income Estimates (in Million US$), 2003-2005
Table 7-1: Caterpillar, Inc. - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2003-2005
Table 7-2: Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd. - Key Financials (in Million JPY), 2004-2006
Table 7-3: Komatsu Ltd. - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2004-2006
Table 7-4: Joy Global Inc. - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2004-2006
Table 7-5: Terex Corporation - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2003-2005
List of Figures
Figure 1-1: Global - Revenue from Construction and Farm Machinery Market by Region (in Billion US$), 2005
Figure 1-2: Global - Forecast for Construction & Farm Machinery Market (in Billion US$), 2006-2010
Figure 3-1: Manitowoc Company, Inc. - Revenue by Geographical Distribution (in Million US$), 2005
Figure 3-2: Manitowoc Company, Inc. - Revenue by Product Division (in Million US$), 2005
Figure 4-1: Manitowoc Company, Inc. - Stock Analysis
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Joy Global Inc.
- Terex Corporation