Banking Newslink Business Information Service
- ID: 324338
- May 2016
- Region: Global
- OnlyStrategic Limited
Banking Newslink Business Information Service (updated twice weekly)
This huge database combined with quick search and quick reporting tools allows you to build a report or profile in seconds.
The significant banking news is identified by experienced banking writers and summarised concisely. This is added to the database and you can also elect to have all or selected items emailed to you with our twice weekly alerts.
In addition subscribers have access to an intelligence database which contains over 9,000 articles on the sector.
The database is well indexed and can be searched by organisation, region, sub-sector, topic category and for specific word occurrence.
Banking Newslink - What we do
- Save you and your colleagues time. Newslink is the fast efficient way for all involved in the banking industry to keep in touch with key intelligence.
- Provide concise, strategic global coverage on banking and related IT news and trends.
- Interview business and IT leaders and provide commentary.
- Support training, compliance, qualifications and continuous professional development.
- Offer instant reporting facilities so that you can quickly compile company and market profiles from the 9,000 plus articles in the database.
- Enable you to tailor the twice-weekly email alert of new articles added.
- Integrate with your corporate intranet or other internal system using existing password security enabling instant turn-on for all across the company with minimum administration.
Just some of the current issues you will find inside this subscription title:
- Bank of England launches new framework to test for cyber vulnerabilities
- FCA finalises rules to improve the protection of client money and custody assets
- More than half of financial services CEOs to increase headcount this year, says PwC report
- Tesco Bank launches current account
- JP Morgan's two-year programme for South African SMEs surpasses expectations
- Capital One pilots new service that flags recurring, renewing and duplicate charges