• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Banking Newslink Business Information Service
OnlyStrategic Limited, May 2013
Banking Newslink Business Information Service (updated twice weekly)
This huge database combined with quick search and quick reporting tools allows you to build a report or profile in seconds.
The significant banking news is identified by experienced banking writers and summarised concisely. This is added to the database and you can also elect to have all or selected items emailed to you with our twice weekly alerts.
In addition subscribers have access to an intelligence database which contains over 9,000 articles on the sector.
The database is well indexed and can be searched by organisation, region, sub-sector, topic category and for specific word occurrence.
Banking Newslink - What we do
- Save you and your colleagues time. Newslink is the fast efficient way for all involved in the banking industry to keep in touch with key intelligence.
- Provide concise, strategic global coverage on banking and related IT news and trends.
- Interview business and IT leaders and provide commentary.
- Support training, compliance, qualifications and continuous professional development.
- Offer instant reporting facilities so that you can quickly compile company and market profiles from the 9,000 plus articles in the database.
- Enable you to tailor the twice-weekly email alert of new articles added.
- Integrate with your corporate intranet or other internal system using existing password security enabling instant turn-on for all across the company with minimum administration.
Just some of the current issues you will find inside this subscription title:
- Uncertainty grows over Co-operative Bank capital shortfall
- China's CBRC approves Santander's part acquisition of Bank of Beijing Consumer Finance
- The world's largest bank is JPMorgan, according to Bloomberg
- A further 14,000 job may go at HSBC
- EU welcomes Visa Europe’s plan to reduce cross-border processing fees
- Deutsche Bank takes over Xchanging Transaction Bank
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.