- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Cadbury Schweppes Plc - Company Profile
- Published: June 2008
- Region: Global
- 30 Pages
- RNCOS E-Services Private Limited
Company Profile will assists individual investors, managers and companies in evaluating opportunities, trends, market innovations, and selecting appropriate information solutions in order to make effective decisions. The report has been made after extensive research using the data available from reliable publications, trade associations and the companies’ sources.
The report elaborates on the company's business structure and operations, products and services. The report include strategic analysis that intends to aid investors to find better prospects with the company and gain an insight into the corporate policies.
- Provides a snapshot version of the company’s performance.
- It offers key company data and analysis vis-à-vis to the major industry players. This information is vital from the point of estimating business strategies of the company and facilitate in decision-making process for the investors.
- Tracks major M&A trends and developments undertaken in the current fiscal year to get a better understanding of company’s growth strategies.
- The report identifies and analyzes the company’s strength and weaknesses to come up with the possible opportunities for the company.
- The report comments on the company's outlook for the forthcoming periods on the strategic point of views.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information on the key industry players, overall financial and market performances, list of products and services, and company’s share performances. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Industry Snapshot
2. Company Overview
2.2 Business Overview
2.3 Organizational Structure
2.4 Major Mergers & Acquisitions
2.5 Ticker Codes at various Stock Exchange Listings
2.6 Management Profile
3. Product & Services
3.1 Product & Services - An Overview
4. Business Strategies
5. SWOT Analysis
6. Top 5 Competitors (Sales, Profit, No. of Employees & Market Capitalization)
6.1 Hershey Company
6.2 Coca-Cola Company
6.3 PepsiCo, Inc.
6.4 Groupe Danone
6.5 Campbell Soup Company
7. Recent News
8. Analyst View
List of Figures:
Figure 1-1: Global - Beverages Market (in Billion US$), 2002-2006
Figure 1-2: Global - Beverages Market by Region (%), 2006
List of Tables:
Table 2-1: Cadbury Schweppes Plc - Major Mergers & Acquisitions (1993 to 2008)
Table 2-2: Cadbury Schweppes Plc - Ticker Codes at various Stock Exchange
Table 2-3: Cadbury Schweppes Plc - Key Management People
Table 6-1: Hershey Company - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2005-2007
Table 6-2: Coca-Cola Company - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2005-2007
Table 6-3: PepsiCo, Inc. - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2005-2007
Table 6-4: Groupe Danone - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2004-2006
Table 6-5: Campbell Soup Company - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2005-2007
- Hershey Company
- Coca-Cola Company
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Groupe Danone
- Campbell Soup Company